This article will help you fix the most common problems preventing the FOVI app in finding the sensor.
Overview of the Sensor states indicated by LED light:
Sensor red light indicator:
- Blinking red light - establishing connection.
- Solid red light - connection established with a Wi-Fi access point
If the setup process is taking longer, the sensor may time-out and, in this case, you need to wake it up by pressing the black button that is located inside the sensor housing.
Here are the most common reasons for the "Sensor not found error":
- The Wi-Fi signal is too weak. Please make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Wrong SSID (Wi-Fi name) and / or Wi-Fi password inputted in the FOVI app's Wi-Fi settings screen. Please double check if the SSID and the password is correct. To do that: Open the FOVI app , Enter the FOVI app settings , Click on Wi-Fi Settings , Input correct Wi-Fi SSID and password.
- Your Wi-Fi access point is working strictly or partially on a 5 GHz bandwidth. Only 2.4 GHz bandwidth is supported. To enable 2.4 GHz network bandwidth, follow this how to: Pair KOLEDA devices when using a band-steering enabled routers or a Google Wi-Fi.
If the FOVI app still can't find the sensor, please contact customer tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org.